Friday, May 28, 2010

Well Needed Vacation!!!!




Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday. I know i am. Earlier this week I was suprised by my boo that he was taking me to the beach for some much needed vacation time. How thrilled was I. OMG!!!! Was all I could say. Why? Because I have never ever in my whole entire life been to a beach before. I mean it was always on my list of things to do, but I never got around to doing it. So here I am in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. What can I say? I haven't been here long and of course my first stop was to get a look at this beach. OMG!! I was speechless. I felt like a little kid again all giggle inside :~))

Most people may not have been as thrilled, but boy was I. I couldn't wait to get my feet in the water and I cannot even swim. What sense does that make? It was getting late when we arrived, so we did not stay long. However, we will be making another stop at the beach tomorrow. This time I will really get to play and relax. Here are a few quick pictures I was able to take so far. Now all I need is some beach theme or travel them scrap paper so I can make some scrapbook pages of all the pictures I am going to take. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

~Teniqua~

1 comment:

  1. Girl friend I am so jealous....I wish I would of went somewhere...Well I will during shut down three weeks vacation yes....Don't forget our sand.....Have fun and it is okay to act like a kid I did my first time...2nd, 3rd you get the picture lol...
    Be safe talk to you soon....Oh nice pictures....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails