Friday, July 9, 2010

Craft Desk Mini!!!




























Hi you all! Here is another project i worked on this week. I actually created 2 projects this week, but i am only going to post one today, since i will be leaving shortly to attend my very first EXPO! So excited about that!!! Anyway, here is my project. I guess i will call this my craft desk mini. I will be displaying this little baby on my craft/scrap desk for motivation/inspiration.


This project was super easy and quick. All i used was my scraps and 3-D embellishments.



To make this project start by cutting some 12x12 chipboard down to 10x5 and score in the center. Also cut your cardstock down to 10x5, score, and adhere it to your chipboard. Take your Crop-A-Dile/Big Bite and add 2 holes just a few inches apart from each other on the top and bottom of the chipboard. For your photo mats just cut another sheet of cardstock and thin chipboard to 41/2 inches and embellish to your liking. If you would like you can also add ribbon to the bottom 2 holes of your chipboard. Super easy and quick everyone. I hope this inspires you to create one for your craft/scrap area. Thanks for looking! ~Teniqua~











1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails