Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cards and Tags for ATC Swap!!!


Wow you guys I'm really on a roll tonight. I guess you can say my mojo is back and in full effect :) I just wanted to share the Tags that I made for the swap I'm a part of over at mycuriouscrafts.blogspot.com. I'm having so much fun over there creating things. I think for the year 2011 I'm going to push myself and challenge myself to do bigger, better, and more techniques when it comes to scrapping. There is so much talent out here and so much to learn. That's the fun part of it. Anyway, enough of my rambling and on with the tags. Well I just noticed that I didn't take any photos of the tags I created, but if you would like to see them, please check out my Youtube channel @ tenitinycrafts. It's the post that states Christmas cards/Tags for ATC/TAG swap. It's easy to find. Once you're on YT do a searc for tenitinycrafts, click on my video and it should take you straight to my channel. If you decide to go, please leave me some love an dlet me you checked it out. Also with this swap I decided to create some Christmas cards for the ladies that are also in the swap this month. Here they are!

Thanks for Looking and Commenting!

~Teniqua

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails