Monday, December 27, 2010

I am

A few weeks ago I had decided that I was finally going to create a mini album of just me. I'm used to creating albums of my children and of other people, but never have I created one just about me. Well, I had this great idea and I was even going to use my Cinch binding machine to bind my album. I gotten everything together, completed a few pages, and even bound the album together before I realized that it just wasn't the way I wanted it to look. What can I say. Maybe I had lost my mojo somewhere in the thought process of it all. LOL. Long story short I decided to take one of the pages out of the album and place it in a shadow box I had laying around my craft room. This layout is softer side of me with words describing everything that I am. Well the things that matter the most.

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails