Friday, January 14, 2011

Heart Broken

Good evening everyone! Tonight I felt like playing with my cricut. Wow! So much fun. I just picked a cartridge, flipped through the pages, until I came across this heart. I decided to go with the heart broken instead of a love them. We all have had our hearts broken at some point in time. My advice, get back up and stay in the game. It will come to past. Anyway, on with the card details......... LOL

Standard A2 size card.
Rock Princess cartridge
Heart cut at 3 1/2
Words cut @ 1 1/2
Recollections Cardstock
Michael's ribbon
Sakura white & red gel pen

Thanks for looking!!!

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

11 comments:

  1. That ribbon sure does look familiar. The card looks great. U righ u have too get back up and keep it moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at CCC. I am looking forward to see future projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love it! Love it! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Card! Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! Can't wait to see what else you create! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card... The embossing is great!

    Thanks for playing along with us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creations =) I am now one of your newest followers. Really looking forwards to seeing more of your creations =)

    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done, love the embossing, great job! Thanks so much for joining with CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card!! Love the embossing! Thanks for playing along wit us at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. I'm a new follower. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is adorable! That bow is sweet! Love the colors! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! The embossing is fabulous! I just got Rock Princess, I need to do some exploring... Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails