Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Submissions for February Swap

Every month I participate in a ATC/Tag swap and also a card swap over at Mycuriouscrafts.blogspot.com. This month I kept the theme going and created a little something for Valentines day. I kept it very simple this month and decided to create a tag. I was really thrilled at the outcome of what I created. I got the chance to play with a new stamp set I picked up from Papertreyink. I used this stamp set on both my tag and the card. Added a few faux stitches and I was done. I must say that I actually created something in less than 5 minutes. LOL. Which was big to me I tell you. LOL. It usually takes me a LOT longer than that....

Recipe:
Love Birds stamp set PTI
Martha Stewart Fine glitter
Cardstock/ Tag Recollections
Ribbon Micheals
White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by!

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails