Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dance in the rain

I hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday. The weather is just beautiful here today. I decided to create a card and photograph it outside.
I had a new stamp set by Justrite stamps that I really needed to use. It's been sitting on my desk now for a couple of weeks. I know, I'm bad about that, but I promise I am trying to do better.
For this card I used my spellbinder oval nestabilities die, a piece of Webster pages paper I had in my scrap pile, and for my card base I used Recollection Cardstock. I also added some pearls and my ribbon is by Stampin Up.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, the background makes it look even better

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails