Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Apple 4th of July

Hello again Everyone,

I got another card for you all today. So in all I will have 3 posts for you all. I'm on a roll today! I created this cute card while I was chatting with my friend Shen from Mycuriouscrafts.blogspot.com. if you haven't already, you should check her out. She has been creating cards left and right over the past few weeks. Her work is amazing!

I created this card for s challenge that I wanted to participate in. I used the Apples from my favorite cartridge, which is Create a Critter. Gotta love that cartridge. I titled it Apple 4th for Happy 4th. I thought it was a real cute and fun title to use. I hope you guys enjoy this card and thanks for stopping by again today!

I'm linking this card to the following challenge:
Fantabulous Cricut

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. Great 4th card! I love the paper, ribbon and cute star buttons. Great job!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB! :o)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card. thanks for sharing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails