Monday, June 27, 2011

for you

Hello,

I hope you all had a great weekend! My family and I sure did. We got a chance to get away and enjoy an afternoon at a water park. Talk about having a blast! LOL.

Anyway on to my card. I created this card using a new stamp set by Fiskars. It's actually a background stamp that's cling mounted. I just love cling stamps. I didn't know exactly what to do with it, but I knew it was to pretty not to use, so I was up for the challenge. I colored it using my copic markers and the sentiment is also from the stamp set. I doubled my ribbon and added some new flowers by Prima. I hope you all like it. I'm trying to challenge myself to step out of my comfort box over here. Let me know what you all think?

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

I will be linking this card to the following Challenge:

CPS Card Sketches


Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, you did a great job with the challenge. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Lvoe the colors and flowers. Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails