Saturday, September 3, 2011

For a Friend

Hello everyone,
Todays card is one that I created for a friend for there sisters birthday. I kept this card very simple, but with a little style. For my second layer I added a border using my Martha Stewart score board. I love that technique. The card inside is a personal message with a little humor so I paired it with a sentiment stamp from Friskars that I thought was perfect for the occasion. LOL. Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

Have a blessed day!

Teniqua

Recipe:
Standard A2 card
Spellbinders labels 3
Fiskars stamp set
Wild Orchid Crafts
Martha Stewart score board
Colorbox charcoal ink
Pearls from stash
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Taniqua! I love all the details you put into it:)

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails