Friday, September 16, 2011

Picking Apples

Hello again!

Yes! I'm back. Man! My mojo has really been up this week. Woo hoo!!! I've got several projects in the works and I also managed to create a few cards in the process. I'm also thinking about making videos again, but this time I would like to do video tutorials and also post them on my blog. So much that I want to do.

Todays card is an Autumn card. My first Autumn card of the year. When creating this card I thought I had an actual Autumn sentiment, but as I got my card together and got down to that part, I realized that I did not have such a stamp. So what was a girl to do?????? Go buy one???? I think NOT!!!! LOL. I actually went through my stash and found some die cut stickers. Uhmmm! Well why not use these. Was my thought process. Unfortunately, it didn't say what I was looking for, but I think I got the job done. In the end, I was totally happy with the out come. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I am entering this card into following Challenges
Sentimental Sundays
Papertake Weekly Challenge
PaperPlay Challenges

Teniqua

Recipe:
DCWV pattern paper
Recollections cardstock
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby & Mikes
Recollections butterflies
Die cut sentiments from Target
Spellbinders nestabilities
Recollection pearls
Recollections flowers and leaves
Buttons from my stash

Teniqua
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

  1. Your Card is Beautiful I think you didnt need a sentiment @ all because it turned out so Nice! I am your newest follower, Thank you for the kind comment over on my blog!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the elegance of this! Gorgeous papers and bow! Thank You so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty card with lovely colors and emellishments! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to welcome autumn session. It is so delightful to look at and the inside is just a super as the outside, I done same work and selected same background. I am a new follower and enjoyed lot.
    gifts for boys

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails