Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby! I'm stuck on you!



Hello Out there!

Long time no hear huh! I know, I know, I been such a bad blogger. Sorry for the long delay. So much has happened and so much has changed. Change can be good huh? Well nevertheless I'm BACK! I got so much to share with you all. A lot of exciting things have been going on lately and a have a few surprises to tell you all in due time. So sit back and enjoy the posts.

Today's post is a quick one. I decided to play along over at Mojo Monday. Don't you just love the little cute animal stamp????? How adorable! Would you believe he's a dollar stamp I picked up from Micheal's dollar bin? Yes! LOL. Make your stamps work crafters, no matter where you find them. You would be surpise at how many Awesome cards or quick layouts you can create just using something simple. You do not have to spend a lot. Who says you can't create anything cute on a budget????

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Teniqua

Entered at:
Mojo Monday #225
52 Week Card Pick Up #4

Recipe:

A2 size card
Neena and Purple Cardstock
Pattern Paper Bo Bunny
Stamps Studio G
Heart Punch
Purple and Green floss
Flowers Recollections
Copic Markers
Heart Rhinestones Recollections
Sewing Machine

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I hope you'll join me at 52 Card Pickup...

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is TOO ADORABLE!!! LOVE the sentiment and the colors are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenique, I have missed your post and your youtube videos! Glad you are back!
    Check out some of my videos when you get a chance on youtube at niyahmommie!!!

    Ericka

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails